Hi, my name is Maria
and just as promised you’ll find below my unbiased review for the 11 Day Diet, which I have tried myself.
You do have a couple of different choices, once you decided on giving the 11 Day Diet a try.
This is a review, but if you would like to check out the 11 Day Diet Systemwebsite right now, then click HERE.
Why am I writing this at all?
Well, at one point I was interested in trying out the 11 Day Diet Plan but I could not find a lot of real reviews around, just a couple of websites, that were selling the 11 Day Diet Plan. It didn’t seem that anybody actually tried it themselves.
I bought the 11 day diet , tried it out and it worked pretty well for me. So I decided to write down my story for you in order to help you making an informed decision.
A little warning real quick, though before I start. I will not only tell you about the good points, but also about the bad points of the 11 Day Diet.
Before I stumbled upon the 11 Day Diet, I have tried out a whole bunch of weight loss products, since I was overweight for a long time and I really wanted to lose some weight, quite desperately.
I had failed with so many diets before, so it took me a while to research the 11 Day Diet, but since I liked, what I was reading, I decided to give it a try.
The eleven day diet is also know as calorie shifting diet and is designed to confuse your metabolism. You have to eat different amounts of calories every day and that forces your body to burn fat really fast.
In the members area you’ll find the 11 day diet generator, which lets you choose your favorite foods and creates your very own 11 day diet menu plan.
Every 11 days, they’ll give you 3 days off and you can eat whatever you want to, during those 3 days.
If you need to lose more weight after that, you can start over with another 11 days followed by another 3 days off, until you have reached your desired weight.
What I really liked about the 11 Day Diet:
- You can choose the foods you like and it’s easy to do especially for people on the go
- You are allowed to eat 4 times a day, which eliminates the cravings
- With the 11 Day Dietyou get to have 3 days off every 11 days, sure loved that…
- It is absolutely doable and safe for anybody
- It’s cheap, since you buy your food at the local grocery store
- No supplements or expensive meals to buy.
- You can make it yourself, just the way you like it.
- No counting calories, the 11 day diet generator handles that for you
- Unlimited life time access to the online diet generator, no monthly fees.
- The 11 day diet plan is real easy to follow
What I did not like so much about the 11 Day Diet:
- You should be doing some light walking on a daily basis. I have to admit, that I am kind of lazy, so I reduced that to about 3 times per week. At first I was really sore, but it got better over time. The only reason I stuck with it is, because I really think its necessary.
- Sometimes their 11 Day Diet Generator will throw some weird food choices at you. F.e. eating cheese together with sour cream. Yuck! It made me real mad at first, but after a while I figured out, how to change the menu plan with something, that made sense.
All in all, I can only say that the 11 day diet did wonders for me, just take a look at the picture above.
I did lose 70lbs. in a little bit over 2 months and I never looked back…
I had also bought the 11 Day Diet add-on, which they offer, it is called Beyond Calories and gave that a try, too.
After my second 11 days round I wanted to speed things up a little.
I started the Beyond Calories,where you can eat up to 6 times a day and it also gives you more food choices.
I would say its is probably and accelerated version of the 11 Day Diet, but for only 10 days instead of 11.
I did lose 2lbs. more in just 10 days, than I had lost in my first 11 days.
I was totally psyched about that!!
You can check out, what I am talking about by clicking right HERE, or keep on reading below
By doing my research I found another website similar to the 11 Day Diet one.
There is one big difference though, as they offer a TRIAL Version for 1 Month for just $4.95.
This is a membership website, which means that after the first month, they will charge you $19.95 for each month you’ll stay on as a member.
A very neat thing they have is their support forum, which allows you to communicate with other 11 Day diet club members.
Below you’ll find a link to their website, if you want to check it out:
I decided to stick with the Original 11 Day Diet, since you only have to pay once and it gives you life time access to their website and the 11 Day Diet Generator. They also offer the accelerated Beyond Calories Version.
Below is a screen shot of the Diet Generator from the Original Site that includes the Beyond Calories:
11 day diet